Sunday, 19 April 2015

Summer is here (almost)

 photo fashion fade first and i kimono_zpsb25qyitj.jpg  photo fashion fade first and i kimono 4_zps3ryrrxkf.jpg  photo fashion fade first and i kimono 2_zpsabbffs81.jpg  photo fashion fade first and i kimono 3_zpstsriljkm.jpg
 (Kimono worn as dress FIRST&I via ASOS, cuffs Primark, sunglasses Ebay)

A short but sweet post today, due to the fact that I just seem to be so crazily busy at the moment! Those of you who follow me on instagram @penelopesarah will have seen that I've been back to Asia and I've also been working on the Native Youth AW15 lookbooks and campaigns... Its a part of my job that I really love but unfortunately it leaves less time for blogging!!

Anyway, back to my outfit... this is another piece from the First&I collection that I cant get enough of, especially as it fits in with my current obsession of wearing coats/ macs/ kimonos as dresses. It's the perfect number for holidays and summer weddings and I can't wait to throw this on over my bikini when I'm in Sicily. You can get your mits on one HERE.

Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday.

Peace and Love

Penny

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive